Monday 8 January 2018

Fun Flurries

Good Morning.
Simple stamping on this card using a new-to-me set that I got for Christmas.

I began by stamping the sentiment onto my card front, then stamped the snowflakes around my card front with black Memento ink.  I turned one of the snowflakes over, and used the backside of it to stamp the coloured circles.  
I think all the colours made for a fun look.
To fill in some of the empty spaces, I used one of the smallest snowflake from the set and stamped around the larger ones.


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Little Red Wagon- WINTER WONDERLAND 
Simon Says Wed.- SOMETHING NEW
A Gem of a Challenge- HAPPY ANYTHING
Inkspirational- STAMPING ONLY


Supplies
Stamps- Snowflake Flurry (MFT); Wonderful Life (Impression Obsession)
Inks- Tuxedo Black Memento; Lawn Fawn
Paper- heavy white
Accessories and Tools- Misti

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Karen

gr karin

Pat said...

I love the multi coloured circles with a pretty snowflake in each Karen, just so pretty, and the super sentiment in black, and then the scattering of extra little snowflakes in blue which go perfectly with the background. x

Mac Mable said...

Very contemporary card and love the wonderful fun colours x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Karen, love your design and bright colours, Kate x

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is very beautiful with all those lovely colors and snowflakes. And I love that sentiment as well. I am sure I will be thinking of that song now.

nancy littrell said...

Such a fun and colorful Winter design, Karen. Loved your sentiment too. TFS Hugs...

Brawny x said...

Fabulous colourful card Karen x

Christine Alexander said...

Fun colours and layout, Love the setiment :)

Bonnie said...

How clever and fun, Karen!

June K said...

I love this card. TFS.

Barb said...

A lovely card. Very clever stamping Karen. Barbxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the idea of turning over the stamp to stamp your colours, it works so well, I love the fab sentiment (again) and the wonderful colours. Another perfect card.
Faith
x

JenniferE said...

Fantastic card! Love the snowflakes and really loved that you used the back of those stamps for added dimension.