Sunday 18 February 2024

Feel Better Soon!


Welcome
Meet the new for February 
from a Colorful Life Designs.

Here's what I did to create my card.
  • As usual, I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art Station, added the Spinning Sun stencil and inked it up with some Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink right into the center.
  • Next, I added some Broken China and then some Uncharted Mariner DOX right along the outer edges.
  • Use a circle die, I cut a circle right from the middle of the stenciled panel and set aside.
  • I splattered my card front with my white Posca pen and while that piece dried, I stamped the Get Well sentiment onto the circle and glued that onto a larger white cardstock circle.
  • I glued the panel onto a piece of blue cardstock, then glued that onto an A2 sized card base.
  • I used some foam tape to pop the circle sentiment back into place.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies
Stamps- Big and Bold Sentiment and die (SSS)
Inks- Distress Oxides
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
Make Art Station (Ranger); Infinity Circle Dies (Hero Arts); 
white Posca pen; Misti (My Sweet Petunia)

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the movement this stencil gives the card Karen - such a great colour combination you used also
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely stencil and arty work here Karen. x