Saturday 30 March 2024

Easter Bunny

Welcome
As we celebrate Easter and Spring, it's time to meet the new for March stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called 
I used the bunny along with the Marvelous Masks Hexagons in the background.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art station and then put the Bunny Profile stencil along one side and inked it up with some Rusty Hinge and some Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide ink.
  • This stencil comes with a mask so I placed that over my stenciled bunny and secured in place.  
  • I put the smallest Marvelous Mask Hexagon over the bunny mask and inked it up with some Cracked Pistachio ink.
  • I added the next sized Hexagon and inked that with some Peacock Feathers DOX ink.  I repeated that all using the next largest sized Hexagon and inked with some Uncharted Mariner DOX ink.
  • I removed the Hexagon Masks, but left the Bunny Mask in place so I could splatter with my white Posca pen.
  • I stamped the sentiment along the bottom, then glued the panel onto a piece of blue cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • Lastly, I added 2 black gems beside the sentiment.

Here is the stencil and masks I used:


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Wed.- ANYTHING GOES
Shopping Our Stash- SPRING HAS SPRUNG
Just Us Girls- ANYTHING GOES STENCIL WEEK
Little Red Wagon- ANIMAL ANTICS

Supplies
Stamps- Hippity Hoppity (Craft Smart)
Inks- Versafine Clair, DOX
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
Make Art Station (Ranger); white Posca pen; black gems

4 comments:

Pat said...

I love the bunny with the different size and colour of hexagons in the background Karen, and some pretty spattering and a fun sentiment too. Hope you enjoy your Easter weekend. x

Carol said...

Fun (stenciled) bunny card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

kiwimeskreations said...

A marvelous card karen - love that bunny stencil, and how you have used the hexagons masks makes for a dramatic card
Blessings
Maxine

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is so fun and festive, Karen. I love the colors you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls.