Monday 30 July 2012

Happy Dance


Today over at the Penny Black blog, they are featured my card using one of the cute little clowns from the stamp called Three Clowns.  It was a fun and easy stamp to work with and has many possiblilities. 
I lined the side of my card with dp to match the clown and set him balancing a cupcake onto the sentiment from the Sweet Wishes set.  For a finishing touch, I added Glossy Accents to his buttons, nose and cupcake.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday.

Supplies:  stamps, Penny Black/ dp ?/ Copic markers/ Glossy Accents/ pop dots/ Memento black

9 comments:

Ardyth said...

This just put a huge smile on my face! Love all those bright polkadots - perfect match for the image!

Kim S said...

He's wonderful!!! I love how you added the cupcake and the glossy accents are a perfect touch!

Kara Lynne said...

Super fun card! I love the bright colors and that clown with his cupcake is cute!

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

Karen, that's one of the cutest clowns ever! I love the colours on this cheerful card!

Robin K. said...

Super cute design!! Love how he's balanced on the sentiment!

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Karen! It is such an adorable card, but then all of your cards are!! Congratulations, too, for being picked for the OLW design team!! I can't wait to play along and see what you come up with!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness! This is so bright and fun. I just love the polka dots and that clown is so cute!