Thursday 26 July 2012

Life's Beautiful


Here is today's card.  I am playing along with 3 challenges today...CAS-ual Fridays; to use a black cs base, The WT Challenge at Splitcoast and the challenge at Simon Says; anything goes.
I used a mask from The Crafters Workshop and rubbed on Distress inks, super easy.  Added some overstamping with the Grunge Me set from PTI.  Mounted onto black base with pop dots.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies: stamps; PTI, Studio G/ mask/Distress inks/ pearls/ Memento black

cfc62


12 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love it! I have to work myself up to 'random' - my accountant's brain can't always handle it (but I can always appreciate the beauty when others do it!)

JanR said...

Totally gorj!

Dandi93 said...

It really is a fabulous card Karen and the message is perfect

Lisa Carroll said...

This is amazing! The red is the PERFECT compliment to the black! Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! :)

Kara Lynne said...

Very fun card! I love the combination of your splatter with the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Holly molly Karen! This is amazing! Such an striking and well executed design! I never know where to place splatters in my cards, but each of yours is just perfect. Thanks for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

*Alison* said...

Karen,
this is simply amazing... I LOVE the splatters and the color just pops.. :) hugs

Karen M said...

Wow - I love your fun card - it looks amazing! Hugs x x

Virginia L. said...

GREAT drama with the splattering effect! It's so striking with the black card stock! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

Love the splattered color!! With the black framing and card and against the white...VERY COOL!!! That sentiment is wonderful, too!! Thanks, Karen, for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is a mask?!! Now THAT'S my kinda splatter technique!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

Marlena M. said...

Ooohhhh, awesome splat!