Sunday 15 July 2012

Hey Buddy


In my ongoing attempts to create more masculine cards (sometimes I want to pretty them up too much), here is a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast and also the challenge at Moxie Fab to create a Hello card.
I started by stamping the sentiment from Paper Smooches then masking and stamping the PTI set on either side.  I added the black line with a fine marker and mounted it over a chevron bkg.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.  Enjoy your Sunday.

Supplies:  stamps: PTI, Paper Smooches/ fine tip marker/ pop dots

9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful! Thanks for linking up to "How I Stretch My Stamps" series!

Ardyth said...

These are great colours for a boy card (what are they? - I LOVE that acid green!)love the randomness of the design!

Tiffany said...

Great card! Love the bright colors and the way you used the PTI set - which one is it?

Karen Dunbrook said...

I used the Grunge Me set from PTI

Kara Lynne said...

Well done on this masculine card! Those colors work so well together and great stamps and masking - fantastic job!!

JanR said...

Awesome male card!!

Robin K. said...

Masculine cards are always hard to do-your design as well as the color choices are perfect!

Louise (Mamilou) said...

Masculine yes but like you say if you "pretty it up" let's say with ribbon or flowers/bling, it can be transformed. Great colors.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)