Monday 2 July 2012

Silver Congratulations


Here is a card I made to play along with the Featured Stampers challenge at Splitcoast and for the challenge at Moxie Fab which is to create a Congratulations card. 
I stamped the flowers from the new Penny Black release called Lace Flower onto white and embossed them with silver.  I fussy cut them and then mounted them with pop dots in an arrangement onto a frame cut from a Spellbinders die.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps, Lace Flower, Gratitude/ Spellbinders/silver embossing powder


16 comments:

Heather T said...

This is so elegant and pretty, Karen. I hope you had a happy Canada Day.

Ardyth said...

So pretty! I love the monochromatic look and your fussy-cutting is amazing! I probably would have lost a finger!

Marlena M. said...

This is incredible! I love the elegant frame.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Wow!! This is so elegant!

Jean Martin said...

Oh WOW Karen this is so elegant! I love it! Beautiful flowers! And that frame is just perfect for it!

Sharon said...

Such a creative way to use that frame. Lovely Karen!

Robin K. said...

What a great way to use the frame in your design! Beautiful card!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW!!! This is so elegant and beautiful! LOVE your card!

JanR said...

So lovely!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! I love how you incorporated that nestie. It looks fabulous as a layered embellishment.

Tracey said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Brandi said...

This is stunning! I just love your blog and all of your cards!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Congratulations Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Virginia L. said...

Stunning card!! Congrats on the win over Moxie Fab World, Karen! Way to go!

Helen F. said...

This is gorgeous, Karen! Congrats on winning the Congrats Challenge on MFW!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant, Karen! Congrats on your MFW win!