Monday 16 July 2012

Green and Blues


Just another masculine card as I am playing along with three challenges today...the CAS challenge at Splitcoast is to add twine to your card; Moxie Fab is to create a Birthday card and CAS-ual Fridays...Let's Strip.  I am really having fun playing with these new stamps from The Craft's Meow.  I masked the center area, sponged on Distress inks and then overstamped.  Lastly I added the scored lines and the twine.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.  Have a great week.

Supplies:  Stamps; The Craft's Meow/ twine/ Distress inks/ Memento ink/ pop dots

CFC61

12 comments:

Heather said...

Great colour scheme; it really pops.

Kara Lynne said...

I love what you did with those stamps!! Great design and such fun colors.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is amazing, Karen! I wish they were selling that set. I really love that 'swipe' stamp you used over the sentiment!

Sharon said...

Fun card karen!

Michele Gross said...

I love how graphic and fun this is! Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Louise (Mamilou) said...

Cool card Karen. Love the colours.

Virginia L. said...

Very artistic and eye-catching, Karen! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Karen. Luv you back gf. This is really cute! I love that paint swipe!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is so cas and so BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors and your beautiful stamping. Have a great day! Hugs, Karin

Christina said...

Super cool masking and stamping, Karen! I haven't played nearly enough with this set, but I'm definitely inspired. This would make a fantastic teen card! Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kim S said...

This set has been on my wishlist - and you have just moved it to the top! How fun is this card!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)