Friday 27 July 2012

You're the Bees Knees



How can you not be happy....it's Friday!  Here is my card for 3 challenges today; the Free for All challenge at Splitcoast, the challenge at Simon Says Stamps and the hexagon challenge at Moxie Fab.
The bkg. is made using a mask by the Crafter's Workshop that I sponged  Distress ink onto then added the yellow swipe and the sentiment.  The little bee is from Recollections...isn't he the cutest?
Hope you can 'bee happy' today.

supplies:  stamps, Paper Smooches, Recollections, The Craft's Meow/ Distress ink/ copics

8 comments:

Kim S said...

He's sweet and the background you have created makes him even cuter!

Ardyth said...

I think that paint swipe is becoming your favourite! You use it so well without it feeling repititious (I only notice because I have it too, and I think it's one of the best stamps ever invented!) I love this sunny card!

Kara Lynne said...

Those hexagons and bee are perfect! I love how you used that Craft's Meow stamp behind the sentiment, it just adds to the happiness!

Loll said...

Perfect with the honeycombs and bee. Love the bright yellow! Such a happy card - that bee's grin makes me smile!

Robin K. said...

That bee has me grinning from ear to ear! Love this Karen!

Emily Leiphart said...

So super cute, Karen! I think I need to get that mask. It's awesome and so is that bee!

shelly said...

very sweet card

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Hooked on Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)