Friday 6 July 2012

Special Day Circles


Today is my day at the Penny Black blog to feature a card using stamps of my choice.  Here is the stamp I used called Wow.  It is the same stamp that I used on my card from yesterday.  I stamped it off to the side as I wanted to keep all the graphic details to the right.  I filled in the spaces that were left by stamping again, then I coloured the circles with Copic markers.  I felt it still needed some more interest, so I stamped again and cut out a few of the circles  so I could pop dot them. 
I am also adding this card to the birthday card challenge at Moxie Fab
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend.

supplies:  wow…Product #40-112, sweet wishes...Product #30-104/ Copic markers/ pop dots

9 comments:

Margaret said...

I really like your card. It is so bright and cheerful. Popping up some of the circles is a super idea!

Virginia L. said...

So bright and cheery! Love all the circles and composition! Thanks for linking up to "How I Stretch My Stamps" challenge!

Ardyth said...

LOVE! Oh, this is exactly my favourite kind of card - lots of white space, and pops of bold, bright colour! Fantastic!

Brandi said...

Awww! This is so bright and fun!

Wida said...

great cards the last one was good too!

Robin K. said...

Love all the pops of color!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

N@ Ali said...

so bright and cheerful! congrats

Anonymous said...

Fun card, Karen! Congrats on your MFW honourable mention!