Saturday 21 July 2012

Put on a Happy Face


Today I created a simple card to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast, wanted to add a card to the challenge at Moxie Fab which was to create a Hello card and the CASology Happy challenge too.  I used one of the flower stamps from Paper Smooches, stamped and cut out just the center area.  I coloured with Copics and then added Glossy Accents to their mouths.  Pop dotted them onto a piece of embossed white.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look. 

supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches, Hero Arts/ Glossy Accents/ EB folder/ pop dots

14 comments:

Wida said...

your designs are so fun and fresh! love ALL of them, these smiles make ME smile too...

Tracey McNeely said...

Love that image, so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

LeAnne said...

This is CUUUUUTE! It would make even the grumpiest person happy!!!

JanR said...

C-ute!

Ardyth said...

OMG - those TEETH! They make me giggle! I love your little smiley guys! I'm so happy you played along with CASology this week!

~amy~ said...

totally made me smile :)

Monika Reeck said...

this is really made me smile Karen totally cute and clever idea...LOVE your card...good luck with the challenge :)

I am joining also the CASology challenge and my card is number 69, would you mind to see it on my blog? many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Darnell said...

Oh, man, it doesn't get any cuter and happier than this, Karen! I think this is a total winner. Love, love, love!

Lucille K said...

Hahahah, what a fun card, love those shinny teeth :)

Rosemary said...

hee hee!! this is just way too cute!!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week, karen!

Jen W. said...

Love those big cheesy grins! LOL! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Elizabeth Allan said...

This made me chuckle Karen! Love the added glossy accents!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Marianne said...

Love this card! It's bright, fun and cheerful - a card I'd love to receive :)