Saturday 7 July 2012

Summer Butterfly


Well meet today's card....happy to say that I had time to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast today and wanted to add one more card to the challenge at Moxie Fab.   I used this soap as my inspiration for my card.  I love lime and it so reminds me of summertime. 
                                                  
                                                         Coconut Lime Handmade Vegan Artisan Cold Process Soap
I stamped the butterfly from the Social Butterfly set with Memento inks and cut it out.  Mounted it onto a circle stamped with a new bkg. pattern from Penny Black called Flower Flourish.  Added the frame with the distressing edges.  The sentiment is from the Gratitude set.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps:  Penny Black/ distressing tool/ pearls/ Memento ink/ pop dots/Spellbinders

11 comments:

Robin K. said...

Love how fresh and crisp this lime green and white color combo is!

~amy~ said...

sooooo pretty! I love the green and the fun butterfly!

JanR said...

Gorgeous! I love the layout and that butterfly is so lovely.

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful dimension of the white panels topped with that lime green! Your pearls on the butterfly are perfect too.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautifully created with the monochormatic spring green Karen!! Someone is going to be very lucky to have this butterly flutter into their mailbox!

LeAnne said...

Oh oh oh....so so so pretty!

joy said...

So very pretty - love the lime green!!

Heather T said...

So beautiful in fresh white and green.

Karen said...

Hiya from a fellow Ontarian! This is so summery and fresh, beautiful!

Barb King said...

I love this! I have seen lots of cards made with that set, guess I will have to get one! I tried this with a dragonfly, it came nice. Thanks for the inspiration!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)