Thursday 12 July 2012

Sending Happy


It's Thursday already...such a busy week but so happy I found some time to play along with my first challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.  This week is a sketch challenge...now I usually don't do well with sketches but this one spoke to me!   I stamped the flower heads, coloured them with Copics then cut them out.  I pop dotted them over a piece of washi tape and added the faux stitching just to perk it up.
Those PS stamps always bring a smile to my face. 
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches/ Memento ink/ washi tape/ pop dots

Display our button

13 comments:

Jean said...

You did a fantastic job with the sketch!

Unknown said...

This card is totally awesome and fun Karen! Love it!

Kara Lynne said...

I love those happy flowers and cheery papers! The sketch is perfect for the feel of your card!

Jennie M said...

LOVE this Karen! So darn cute! You rocked this challenge!

~amy~ said...

how super CUTE!

JanR said...

This just made me smile.

Robin K. said...

I can't stop smiling Karen! Love this!

Made by M.E said...

Love your choice of colour and fun flower. Make me smile when I see.

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful craftsmanship! Love the bright colors and design, Karen! Thanks for linking up to "How I Stretch My Stamps"!

Tiffany said...

Oh this is so awesome! You can't get much more cheery and bright and I love the faux stitching!

Jackie Rockwell said...

CUTE, CUTE CUTE!!! Love it! :)

Unknown said...

omg this is a perfect take on the sketch! so inspiring too...those flowers are adorable stacked up like that :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fabulous card--LOVE the colors and faux stitching! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!