Saturday 20 April 2024

The Coming of Spring

 

Welcome
Today's card features a new for April stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed the Square to Circle stencil onto a piece of white cardstock, then inked it up with some Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide ink.
  • I removed the stencil, wiped it clean and then placed it back onto the cardstock, shifting it down and inked with some Picked Raspberry DOX ink.
  • I placed the stenciled panel into my Misti and stamped the large circle into the left hand corner with some Picked Raspberry DOX ink.  I added the Grid stamp inside of the circle with the same colour.
  • I stamped the flowers inside the circle, then stamped the sentiment into the top corner.
  • I glued the finished card front onto a piece of white cardstock, then used some foam tape to add it over a white card base.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by!

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Wed.- STENCIL IT
Simon Says Monday- MAKE YOUR OWN BKG
Just Add Ink- CHOOSE 2 (Leaves, Flowers, Pot)


Supplies
Stamps- Circle Collage (Stampers Anonymous); Off the Grid (SU); 
Beautiful You (STAMPlorations); To Everything (IO)
Inks- DOX; Versafine Clair
Paper- heavy white- Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); Misti; 
Make Art Station (Ranger)

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used the stencil here karen, and you certainly have a vibrant card with the two colours. The flowers in silhouette were perfect
Blessings
Maxine

Ann Alexander said...

So vibrant and pretty. Thank you for sharing at Just Add Ink - Ann