Friday 19 April 2024

Rainbow Birthday


Good Morning
Today's card has a bit of a rainbow look to it.
I used the new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed the Rotating Rings stencil over a piece of white cardstock on my Make Art Station.
  • Starting at the top and moving my way down, I inked it up with some Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry and then some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks.
  • While that dried, I stamped and die cut the sentiment.
  • I glued the stenciled card front onto a piece of white cardstock, then onto a piece of blue and then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • Lastly, I used some foam tape to pop the sentiment over the panel and finally, I added some bling around the sentiment.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks a lot for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Wed.- STENCIL IT
Simon Says Monday- MAKE YOUR OWN BKG

Supplies
Stamps- Big and Bold Sentiment and die (SSS)
Inks- DOX
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil and bling (A Colorful Life Designs); blending brushes;
foam tape

4 comments:

Pat said...

A great rainbow of colours on these Rotating Rings Karen, and the Happy Birthday in a different shade of blue on the white background stands out well..a really bright and pretty card. x

I Card Everyone said...

How fun is this?! You wouldn't want to give it someone who's celebrating their 21st - or any other where there's hearty partying!
So fantastic, Karen!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful use of the stencil Karen - love the rainbow effect!
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda said...

What a bright, happy, beautifully stenciled card. I have to admit, my stenciling skills are lacking. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge!