Thursday 11 April 2024

Big Hello!

HELLO!
Today's card is a fun one that I did by combining 2 newly released stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I put the Rocks stencil over the Four Squares stencil on a piece of white cardstock.
  • I inked it up with some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide right into the middle of the panel.  Next, I inked with some Ripe Persimmon DOX ink on either side and finally, added some Picked Raspberry DOX ink along the outer edges.  What a fun pattern it created!
  • I removed the stencils and die cut the HELLO right from the middle of my stenciled card front.
  • I wanted to do an eclipse technique using the letters, so I die cut them again 3x's with white cardstock and glued them all together, adding the stenciled ones on the top.
  • I glued the stenciled panel onto a piece of orange cardstock, then onto a piece of red and then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • I glued the HELLO letters back into place on the card front.
  • The last step was to add some bling around the sentiment.

Here are the stencils I used:


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More- DIE CUT &/or STENCIL

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil and Bling (A Colorful Life Designs); Blending Brushes; 
die (Concord and 9th)

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love the Four Square and the Rocks stencils used together here Karen and very pretty using pink, orange and yellow, and the eclipse technique for the sentiment works beautifully. x

Doris P. said...

Great idea, and wonderful bright colours! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.