Thursday 3 August 2023

Make it Beautiful


Good Morning
Today's card is a happy, summer feeling one as I play with the new for August stencil called Dynamic Lines from 
A Colorful Life Designs.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art Station and put the Dynamic Lines stencil over that.
  • I started across the middle of my card front panel by inking with some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink.
  • Next, on either side of the yellow in the middle, I inked with some Ripe Persimmon DOX and then finally along the top and bottom edges I inked with some Picked Raspberry.
  • I removed the stencil and placed it into my Misti to stamp the flowers along the bottom edge and the sentiment into the center of my card front.
  • I glued the finished piece onto some orange cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • Finally, I added 3 black gems around the sentiment.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Little Red Wagon- MULTI-PURPOSE
Double DCollaboration With Altenew Stencils/Anything Goes Challenge

Supplies
Stamps- Live in the Moment (CTMH); Grass (Sheena Douglass)
Inks- DOX, Versafine Clair
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook, Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); Make Art Station (Ranger); black gems

4 comments:

Pat said...

This is a wonderful new stencil Karen, and love the way you have put the stencil with the pointed edges of the right angles to the top and bottom, and the silhouette flowers and sentiment are great. I love the combination of bright colours with the pink, orange and yellow too, such happy colours. x

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous stencil and I love how you have used it on this stunning card Karen - a fabulous result
Blessings
Maxine

Barbara said...

Hello Karen, this is a great idea and I love rainbow stenciling. There are so many possibilities and such inspiration too. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.

Kate said...

So pretty! The silhouette and sentiment are so striking against your stencilled background!

Thanks for joining us for our “multipurpose” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! We’re delighted that you chose to play along!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper