Wednesday 16 August 2023

Monochromatic Celebrate


Welcome
Today's card features the new for August stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called 
Such an innovative look with a great geometric design.

So, here's what I did to create my simple card.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock and placed it onto my Make Art Station.  I positioned the Mid Century Angles stencil over it, centering it from side to side and top to bottom.
  • I added some Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink into the middle of the shapes and then some Cracked Pistachio around the edges to give a 2-tone effect.
  • I removed the stencil and placed it into my Misti to stamp the sentiment along the bottom.
  • I glued the stenciled panel onto a piece of green cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • I added some black gems for extra interest.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

I so appreciated that you came by to take a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Monday- USE YOUR FAV TECHNIQUE- (stenciling)
Crafting Happiness- ANYTHING GOES
Crazy is Our Fame- Stencils are Our Game- ANYTHING STENCILED/OPT BUTTERFLIES

Supplies
Stamp- Celebrate (IO- retired)
Inks- DOX, Versafine Clair
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes; 
Make Art Station (Ranger); black gems

2 comments:

Pat said...

Two wonderful greens for this card, and love the geometric look of the stencil and the added gems and large sentiment finish it brilliantly Karen. x

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a fascinating stencil, Karen, and I love that you used it with those two wonderful greens - a stunning card as a result.
Blessings
Maxine