Monday 16 December 2013

All Blinged Up Bokeh


I know....funny title for a card.  Today, the CAS challenge at Splitcoast is 'Bling it Up' and since I have been wanting to try and make a bokeh looking card, the time was right.  For those of you that have not heard of 'bokeh' before, it is the effect you get when seeing blurred lights especially on photos.  
I just grabbed colours of inks that I thought would work well together and stamped away....fun!
When done, I added the sentiment then I mounted the panel onto my scored card front and added the bling and twine.  I think it makes for a festive and fun card.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamp; Paper Smooches, various circles?/ twine/ sequins/ various inks

7 comments:

Grá O'Neill said...

Fabulous card, just love it :)

Gabby said...

Wonderful Bokeh card, Karen! Great colors and bling. :)

Heather T said...

You may call it a funny little card, I call it a stroke of creative genius. It looks so good!

Sandie C said...

Love the look of this card - so simple to make but ever so effective looking!! TFS

Davi said...

Very pretty Karen!! I love the way the overlapping balloons create such cool dimension and the fun jewels! Your heading is beautiful also :)

Michelle Quinno said...

This is such a fabulously fun card!

shirley-bee said...

Love the blinged up bokeh!