Tuesday 24 December 2013

I Believe


Morning.  We have just come through an ice storm and the trees look so beautiful and are full of crystals just glistening in the sunshine.  Sure hope you are all ready for the big day....there are always so many last minute thing to do.
A quick card today using a digital Santa from Birdie Brown.  I have had such fun with these Santas this year.  I masked the oval, sponged on Distress inks then stamped the ho-ho-ho and the sentiment.  Then to finish my card off, I pierced around the oval and added the Santa with pop dots.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a peek especially at such a busy time of the year.

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches, digital; Birdie Brown/ Copic markers/ Distress inks/ piercing tool/ pom pom

5 comments:

Susie said...

Karen, this Santa CAS is super cute! What a delightful card and so, so well designed. I love Birdie Brown digi's. You have colored this little Santa so well, and the masking and sponging - perfect!! Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas! Wishing you peace, love, and joy this season.

Gabby said...

LOVE this card! I adore the Santa image and your coloring is tops. I do believe and I hope Santa brings some new crafty stuff tonight. Hee! Joy to you this Christmas, Karen. :)

Mrs. O said...

Love this whimsical Santa! Makes me smile.

Nonni said...

Super layout, what a fun card, I love that Santa! Merry Christmas!

Roxie said...

Super cute Santa, he looks great in this layout. Merry Christmas Karen! Our big day was the24th so today is a chill out and relax day!