Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Gingerbread


Who doesn't love a cute little gingerbread man!  How about a wall of gingerbread?  
Today I am playing along with the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast.  This was such a fun card to create using stamps from Penny Black.  I created my card by stamping and masking the gingerbread men to create the wall.  I added some shading with my Copic markers around them.  I stamped another little man, coloured him so I could pop dot it onto my card and then added the banner sentiment.
I wish I had a big tray of these to share with all of you to say thanks for taking the time to stop in and take a peek.

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black- Mimi's Winter Friends, Let it Snow/ Copic markers/ pop dots/ dp




6 comments:

Jean said...

What a great use of these two stamp sets! The wall of gingerbread men is wonderful!

Unknown said...

I really love cards and art that is all black and white with a pop of feature color!! So creative :) What fun stamp sets!

Coming Soon!
http://shrtm.nu/peuJ

grammypat said...

What a great idea-- Very unquie

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello Karen!
Fabulous card and your use of that ginger man stamp is absolutely brilliant!
You are so creative!
Thank You!!

Davi said...

Love all the gingerbread men Karen, very fun with the on colored!! Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas :)

Joni Andaya said...

Love! Those are cute gingers :)