Monday 2 December 2013

Naughty or Nice?


He's making a list and checking it twice....that's the theme of my card today.  I am playing along with the CAS challenge today at Splitcoast; use red and white and the Simon Says Challenge; anything goes.  My little Santa is a digital from Birdie Brown...such a cute little fellow.  I printed him out onto heavy cardstock then coloured him with Copic markers.  I mounted him onto an embossed bkg. that reminds me of a cozy sweater.
Hope you've been 'nice' this year...wink, wink!

Supplies:  stamps; Digital from Birdie Brown/ Copic markers/ pop dots/ eb folder Cuttlebug


You can find the OLW this week HERE!!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, I've got such a thing for these little Santas at the moment, Jo x

Lin said...

So fun, Karen! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Davi said...

This is tooo cute Karen! Love the embossed background to go with cutie Santa :)

Cathy Weber said...

I found your blog through Tracey McNeely...wow, you are good! Especially love your coloring. The pointsettia you made a couple days ago is beautiful and your Santa card today is so fun! Love the sentiment.

Joni Andaya said...

This is so Adorable Karen! Love your coloring :)

Elena V. said...

Wow! It's so cute! I love it!

Lindsey said...

This is darling! Love the embossing just behind the Santa (which you colored beautifully by the way). :)