Thursday 19 December 2013

Glitz and Glitter


Wow...hold onto your socks...another card with no blue on it!!  LOL  Today, I am playing along with the WT Challenge at Splitcoast-tagged.  I have wanted to see how Tin Foil would hold up when I ran it through my Cuttlebug machine to emboss it.  So, I glued the foil onto my cardstock then ran it through my machine.  I then hand cut a tag and added the banner and the punched circle.  The snowflake behind is from Simon Says.  Also adding my card to the challenge at Simon Says- Bling it On.
Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to pop in and take a peek.  Have a good one...it's almost Friday.

Supplies:  stamps; Hero Arts/ Tin Foil/ snowflake die-SSS/ eb folder-SU/ sequins/ silver paper

7 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Beautiful! The tin foil is so pretty :) Love it!

Chris Dring said...

AMAZING! Love this card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cool textured tag! Fun card - I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!

Aileen said...

Love the card. The tag looks brilliant

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sparkly card.
luv
Debby

Dotty Jo said...

Looks fab, Jo x

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! What a fabulous card!! Love it!! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

hugs...
Melissa