Monday 9 December 2013

Let the Party Begin!


What is a Christmas party without a visit from the jolly old fellow?  My card is for the CAS challenge at Splitcoast (holiday party or shopping), the challenge at Little Red Wagon (Santa) and the challenge at Simon Says (make your own bkg.).  A simple card made by masking a circle on the side, sponging on green Distress ink and stamping a large bkg. stamp over that to add some texture.  I printed off Santa (he is a digital from Birdie Brown), then coloured him with Copics and cut him out so I could pop dot him to the side of my card.  The word bubble was also stamped and coloured with Copics.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Hero Arts, digital/ Copic markers/ pop dots

11 comments:

joy said...

So, so cute! Love this card, Karen!

JanR said...

This is awesome, Karen! So much fun and I love that background. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Heather said...

A fabulous card Karen, I love your design and fabulous inking - your Santa is adorable and great colouring!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Louise said...

He is very cute Karen. Beautiful coloring.

Gabby said...

SUPER card, Karen! Love your cute Santa and the big Ho Ho Ho. :)

Gabby said...

Oh, and nice coloring, too! :)

Anne said...

How CUTE is THIS!?! Karen, this definitely put a smile on my face when I saw it. Ho Ho Ho to you! :)

Loll said...

LOVE! Fun, bright and made me smile! :) Fabulous card Karen! Loll xx

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous shading and inking, Karen! Love this happy and cheery card! Thanks for your kind comments! They make my day extra special :)

Georgiana said...

What a fun Santa card!

Davi said...

I love this one Karen, very fun with that cutie Santa and bright colors :)