Friday 13 December 2013

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas


Happy Friday....time is flying by so quickly.  Today, I am playing along with the challenge at Splitcoast which is to make a card based on a Christmas song.  Well in my neck of the woods, we are going to have a white Christmas as we already have snow on the ground and the forecast is calling for lots more.
My card was created by stamping the trees from Memory Box, cutting out with the matching die and then mounting it onto my card front.  I then cut another piece of cardstock with a curve to resemble a snowbank.
I am also adding my card to the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge (Let is Snow), the Simon Says Challenge (Let it Snow) and the CAS on Sunday Challenge (Christmas).
Hope your holiday preparations are going well.  Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; SU, Memory Box/ bl Memento ink/ pop dots/ silver twine

10 comments:

anja curvers said...

Wow such a great card love it. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Only word word to describe this card!! Gorgeous!!!!

Groucho said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing this lovely card.

Nancy Thomas said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I can feel the cold!

Darnell said...

A dimensional CAS delight, Karen! I am in love with this card!! Hugs, Darnell

Jill said...

Stunning!

Nancy said...

Love the dimension you added to this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at CAS on Sunday!

Therese said...

Just a lovely card!

Flubidoo said...

Love your snowy scene Karen, so clean and crisp! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

Amy Kolling said...

Love the snowy hills and those trees!!! The addition of the silver string was perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!