Sunday 1 December 2013

Happy Times


So happy I had time to make a card for the challenge at Splitcoast this am.  I am rushing around trying to get my tree up and a few more things done.  My card is a simple one and similar to the one I did last week.  I sponged Distress inks onto the back panel over a stencil then added to my card front.  I stamped the sentiment then added that with pop dots and the snowflakes which I love.
I am also adding my card to the Simon Says challenge (Anything Goes), Paper Smooches Sparks (anything goes) and Keep it Simple Challenge (snow).  Thanks for looking.  

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches/ mask and snowflake die; SSS/ Distress ink/ bl Memento

8 comments:

Gabby said...

Like the tilted snowflake panel and /the die cut snowflakes. The big PS sentiment looks terrific, too. Well balanced, very nice, Karen! :)

Loll said...

I LOVE all your stencils cards you've made this year. This is another fabulous card - love the snowflakes and the fun, large sentiment. Loll xx

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card - love the dreamy stencilled snowflakes on the background.

Lyn said...

Love your card muchly

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karen :) the whole design of this is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Katherine said...

I want to feature your beautiful snowflake card for upcoming Trendy Tuesday post for the blog at Paper Crafters Library (we’re featuring snowflakes next week!). You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image will credit you & link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured, just let me know. I am such a fan, love stalking your blog! Have a great day.

Jeanne J. said...

I love the blue stenciled background - what a fun design and a great way to show off that sentiment!

Clare said...

This so pretty! I just LOVE the inking that you did with the snowflake dies! What a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS!