Friday 27 December 2013

Inspired by Splitcoast

I have to say that I get so inspired with all the challenges going on at Splitcoast.  Today's Free for All Challenge really got me going and I created 3 more cards for Christmas.  Here they are:

Love the tilted cards I have been seeing lately.  This one uses stamps from Penny Black and Imaginisce.




This is a monochromatic card I made using a sentiment from Serendipity Stamps.
(Also inspired by a card I saw online and now can't seem to find!)




This cutie is made using stamps from Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn.

Adding my cards to the Keep it Simple Challenge- (anything goes) and the Little Red Wagon- (anything Christmas).

Like I said in an earlier post....I have so loved making Christmas cards this year and really got into it.
Hope your holidays are finding you relaxing, enjoying your family and finding 'snippets' of time to do what you love!



11 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous cards Karen!

alexandra s.m. said...

wow Karen! Your cards are just so beautifully done!
Love them
Thank You!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! Went to comment on the first card and I scrolled down to comment your cards kept catching my eye! GF THIS was a fun post to pop on over and say HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I look forward to seeing your 2014 creations since 2013 ROCKED! :)

Debbie said...

Your cards are beautiful! I'm really drawn to the clean & simple lines of the hexagon card. Happy New Year!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, you've been busy! Love all of these cards!

Becca-expressions said...

Great set of cards, but my favorite is the top one. I'm so loving that off center panel trend, and this is a perfect example. Thanks for sharing your creativity!!

JanR said...

Wonderful cards! My fave is the middle one. So clean and simple and perfect!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, my, Karen, these are fabulous! The first one really just popped out when I saw it on Feeddler! WOW! And you are working on next year's cards! I never got to finish and mail all my cards…bad me!! But you know I send you big hugs and love, sweet friend! So love seeing your delightful and happy cards…always make me smile! Hugs!

Gabby said...

Great card, Karen! The bold colored holly/berry card w/the slanted piece looks cool! The three green patterned paper hexagons w/the snowflake are neat and the sentiment is grand! Cute bunny on the sled, great coloring and I adore the snowflake/snow hill background. You rocked all three of these cards, mf. :D

Loll said...

All three cards are beautiful Karen. I LOVE the deep colors against all the gorgeous white space - wow! You definitely have been inspired ... and you are inspiring! :) Loll xx

Rosanne said...

These are all gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them at Little Red Wagon!