Saturday 13 January 2024

Lacy Edge Thanks


Good Morning
Today's card has such a happy, fun look to it!
I used the newly released stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called
It's a large format stencil for those of you that are Scrapbookers.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock and placed it onto my Make Art Station.  I positioned the Lacy Edge stencil over the cardstock.  
  • Beginning at the top, I inked it up with some Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide ink.
  • I continued to ink my way down the stencil using some Picked Raspberry DOX ink next, then some Peacock Feathers DOX ink to finish off the bottom edge.
  • Next, I decided to fussy cut the stencil out along the scalloped edge.
  • I placed the stenciled panel into my Misti to stamp the sentiment along the edge and then clear heat embossed it to help make it pop against the colourful background.
  • I used some foam tape to secure the cut out stenciled panel to a piece of white cardstock and then added that to an A2 sized card base.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Classic Designs- ANYTHING GOES
CRAFT- ANYTHING GOES

Supplies
Stamps- Pretty Phrases (retired- Paper Smooches)
Inks- Versafine Clair; DOX
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); Make Art Station (Ranger);
TE Blending Brushes; foam tape; clear EB powder

3 comments:

Pat said...

This lacy stencil is so pretty and I love the look using the orange, pink and blue inks, and a lovely sentiment to finish Karen. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO pretty with a beautiful colour mix.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Wow, this card makes me smile! I love the colors and the fun design of your stencil. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CRAFT Challenge the week!