Monday 15 January 2024

My Thanks


Welcome
Today's card was a fun one as I combined 2 new stencil releases for January from A Colorful Life Designs called

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art Station and then put the Not Quite Stripes stencil over that.  
  • I inked over the stencil with some Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide ink.
  • I wanted to add extra interest to the stripes, so leaving the stencil in place, I put the Mid Century Rainbows stencil right over it and inked with some Lumberjack Plaid DOX ink.
  • I used a die to cut the circle right from the middle of the panel.
  • I stamped the sentiment in my Misti and then glued it onto an orange die cut circle.
  • I glued the panel onto another piece of orange cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • I used some foam tape to pop the circle back into place, matching up the stenciled pattern.
  • Finally, I added some bling around the sentiment.

Here are the stencils I used:



Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
(Hemstitch circle die, stencils)
Crafts Galore Encore- ANYTHING GOES
Love to Craft- ANYTHING GOES

Supplies
Stamps- Sending You (Avery Elle)
Inks- Versafine Clair; DOX
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencils and card bling (A Colorful Life Designs); Make Art Station (Ranger);
Infinity Circle die (Hero Arts); Hemstitch Circle Die (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Another great mix of stencils Karen, and the red and orange is so bright and pretty, also the black sentiment stands out well. x

Arlene said...

No one will duplicate this card. Bright and sunny. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Sarn said...

Beautiful work. Love the zingy colours.