Wednesday 24 January 2024

Mid Century Rainbows


Welcome
Meet today's card.  
A simple CAS thank-you card.
A fun one using 2 new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs called

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art Station and placed the Mid Century Rainbows stencil over it.  
  • I inked up the whole stencil with some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink.
  • Leaving that stencil in place, I put the Not Quite Stripes stencil over it and inked it up with some Villainous Potion DOX ink.  It gave the whole overall pattern a lot of interest.
  • Next, I stamped the sentiment in my Misti and die cut it out.
  • I glued the stenciled panel onto a piece of purple cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • I used some foam tape to pop the sentiment into the corner.

Here are the stencils I used:

Not Quite Stripes

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Colorful Options- BLUE LAGOON
Crazy is Our Fame, Stencils are Our Game- ANYTHING GOES-option: Birds

Supplies
Stamps- Big and Bold Sentiments (SSS)
Inks- DOX
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); Make Art Station (Ranger);
TE Blending Brushes

5 comments:

Pat said...

That does look so dimensional Karen with the rainbow shapes and the fun lines and dots in the background using these two fun stencils, and very pretty in blue and purple with the lovely stamped and die cut sentiment you added. x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning result - the two stencilled certainly played very nicely together!
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

Wow, what a beautiful stenciled card, so creative too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

This is wonderful! I love all of the organic shapes. Great card. Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Options.

Sara Lihz

Arlene said...

I love the mid-century homes and the card is great. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.