Sunday 18 August 2024

Beautiful Chrysanthemums

Welcome
This month is just flying by.  This is the new mid-month release from A Colorful Life Designs called:
This stencil has 3 different sized flowers on it.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art Station and positioned the largest Chrysanthemum into the bottom corner.  I inked it up with some Picked Raspberry, some Lumberjack Plaid and some  Distress Oxide ink
  • I moved the stencil with the next sized flower over to the side and inked again with the same colours.  I repeated that process one more time, adding the smallest flower into the bottom corner.
  • I placed the panel into my Misti to stamp the sentiment into the top corner.
  • Next, I placed the Simple Mosaic stencil over my card front and inked around the flowers and the sentiment with more of the Picked Raspberry DOX ink to add more interest.
  • I splattered with my white Posca pen and set aside to dry.
  • When the panel was all dry, I inked along the edges with some Lumberjack Plaid DOX ink to add a bit more interest.
  • Finally, I glued it onto a piece of red cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.

Here are the stencils I used:
SALE
Was $6.99
Now $4.00


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Allsorts- SUMMER DAYS
Stamping Sensations- SUMMER IN THE GARDEN
Try It On Tuesday- KEEP IT SIMPLE

Supplies
Stamps- To Everything (IO)
Inks- DOX, Versafine Clair
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
white Posca pen; Misti (My Sweet Petunia)

7 comments:

Pat said...

I love the pretty pink chrysanthemums over the mosaic..two great stencils to put together Karen, and a lovely sentiment to finish. x

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, and that Mum season will be here before we know it, Karen! I LOve the bright cheery pinks and reds you've treated these to today!
=]

Gail L said...

Very pretty card!
Love the colors, and splatter!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

Liz said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours you’ve used. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely card Karen, love the Chrysanthemums. x

Chris said...

These beautiful stencils are combined perfectly to create a gorgeous card, lovely sentiment too. Thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations
Chris
x

brenda said...

Very pretty, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x