Tuesday 20 August 2024

Twisty Grid

Good Morning
Today's card features a new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed the Twisty Grid stencil over a piece of white cardstock on an angle, then inked it up with some Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink and the middle area with some Uncharted Mariner DOX ink.
  • I lifted the stencil off and then replaced it straight this time and inked with some Villainous Potion DOX ink.  I made such a fun looking pattern with just using that one stencil.
  • While my card front dried, I stamped the sentiment in some more of the Uncharted Mariner DOX ink and then die cut it out.
  • I glued my card front panel onto a piece of white cardstock and then onto a piece of pale purple.  I glued that onto an A2 sized card base.  
  • I used some foam tape to pop the sentiment over the middle grid area, then finally, added 3 silver gems.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
We Love StampingFocal sentiment or quote or Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters- ANYTHING GOES
Crafts Galore Encore- ANYTHING GOES

Supplies
Stamp-  Big and Bold Stamp and die (SSS)
Inks- DOX
Paper-  heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); silver gems;
TE Blending Brushes; foam tape

5 comments:

Pat said...

I love the two tones of purple in the background Karen, and then the added centre smaller grid turned to make a diamond shape and inked in the blue to match the die cut sentiment over the top which helps to focus the attention onto it...a great get well card. x

Linby said...

A very eye catching design in a fab colour palette. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

HilaryJane said...

That's a very interesting stencil and you have used it very cleverly. What a great pattern. Thanks for joining us at we love stamping and for joining in with the theme xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing use of the stencil Karen, and a fabulous card as a result
Blessings
Maxine

Carole J said...

A very striking Get Well Card, Karen. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations