Saturday 13 May 2023

Split Circle

 


Good Morning
Meet the May newly released Split Circle stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.
Lots of different ways to use this one.

So here's what I did to create my card.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock and positioned the Split Circle stencil over that on my Make Art Station, tilting the whole stencil to one side.  I inked up over the stencil with some Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink.
  • Next, leaving the stencil in place, I positioned the Spring Foliage stencil over that and inked with some Villainous Potion DOX ink.  Layering the 2 stencils gave such a fun looking background.
  • I splattered with my white Posca pen and let dry.
  • When the panel was dry, I placed it into my Misti to stamp the sentiment from Hero Arts.
  • I glued the piece onto some white cardstock, then purple, then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • I added 3 black gems around the sentiment.

Here are the stencils I used:


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp- STENCIL IT
My Time to Craft- MONOCHROMATIC
Addicted to Stamps and More- DIE CUTS and/or STENCIL

Supplies
Stamp- Huge Hugs (HA)
Inks- Versafine Clair; DOX
Paper- Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.
Accessories and Tools- stencils (ACLD); white Posca pen; Blending Brushes (TE)
Make Art Station (Ranger); Misti (My Sweet Petunia)

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely amazing and you sure have a knack of making these stencils work.. great card Karen x

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning use of the stencil Karen - this is an incredible card!
Blessings
Maxine

cuilliesocks said...

This is a fabulous stencil and you've created a beautiful card with it, Kate x

Pat said...

What a striking look with the purple tones using the Split Circle and the Spring Foliage stencils together Karen, and a great sentiment to finish too. x

Becca Sadler said...

Karen: Thanks for sharing your dynamic monochrome purple stenciled card with MTTC! Cool!! --Becca/DT