Friday 19 May 2023

Wanted to say Hello

 

Good Morning
Today's card was a fun one using a new stencil for May called Orbits and combined with an older stencil called Dotted Wreath.  
It made for a Clean and Simple card.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art Station and positioned one part of the Orbits stencil over my paper, centering it.  I inked it up with some Uncharted Mariners Distress Oxide ink.
  • I moved the stencil and added one of the smaller rings and inked that up with some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink right into the center part.
  • Next, I removed the Orbits stencil and I placed the Dotted Wreath stencil over the background and inked that up with some more Peacock Feathers DOX ink.
  • I die cut the "Hello' from some blue cardstock and the shadow of the die from white and glued them together, then popped that into the center of the circles.
  • I glued the panel onto a piece of matching blue cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.

Here are the stencils I used:


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Crafty Addicts- ANYTHING GOES
Addicted to CAS- MONOCHROME
Challenge Up Your Life= CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Supplies
Stamp- none
Ink- DOX
Paper- Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.
Accessories and Tools- stencils (ACLD); Make Art Station (Ranger); 
TE Blending Brushes; Hello die (SSS); foam tape

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely amazing Karin, always showing different and interesting featured cards with your stencil x

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous stencil and a beautiful card, Kate x

Pat said...

Another two stencil beauty Karen and I love the two different dotty stencils you used, and finished with a lovely die cut sentiment in another pretty blue backed by white which gives great contrast and with the matching mat in blue looks great..a brilliant card. x

Silke said...

What a beautiful piece of work. The recipient will surely have been very pleased with this card. Many thanks for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life.
Hugs, Silke