Sunday 26 November 2023

From Our Home to Yours

 
Good Morning

Today's card is a blend of 2 stencils together.
I used the Merry Christmas stencil at the top and the Christmas Cover stencil at the bottom.
Both are from A Colorful Life Designs.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I began by masking off the center of a white cardstock panel and placed that onto my Make Art Station.  I placed the Merry Christmas stencil over that and inked it up with some Broken China Distress Oxide ink.
  • I moved my mask up over the top area and placed the Christmas Cover Stencil along the bottom of the panel and inked that up with some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink.
  • Next, I placed the stenciled card front into my Misti and stamped the snowflake with some Uncharted Mariner DOX ink right into the center of the panel.
  • I glued the panel onto a piece of navy cardstock and then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • I used some foam tape to pop the pre-printed sentiment over the snowflake.

Here are the stencils I used:


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Allsorts- COLORS OF WINTER
Stamping Sensations- CHRISTMAS INSPIRATION
Girlz Creative Christmas- INSPIRED BY A CHRISTMAS SONG (Let it Snow)

Supplies
Stamps- Festive Flurry (SU)
Inks- DOX
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); Make Art Station (Ranger); 
TE Blending Brushes; Misti (My Sweet Petunia); Christmas Sentiment Strips (SSS);
foam tape

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love the sentiment covered stencil mixed with the snowflakes stencil Karen, and then the pretty large snowflake stamped over the top in that super Uncharted Mariner which really makes it stand out, and the white on black sentiment strip across the middle finishes it brilliantly. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh, wonderful use of the stencils Kate, love your card.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

An eye catching card with the various patterns and the different blues, Karen
Blessings
Maxine