Wednesday 1 November 2023

Snowflake Greetings


Welcome
Today's card was simple and fun.
Another card to add to my holiday collection of cards to send.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I got out a piece of bubble wrap and inked it up with some Lumberjack Plaid and some Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink.  I gave it a slight spray of water and pressed it well onto my white cardstock.  It left a very fun impression.
  • While that dried, I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment and cut it out.
  • Next, I stamped the snowflake over the bubble wrap impression with more of the Lumberjack Plaid DOX ink and splattered with my white Posca pen.
  • I glued the panel onto a piece of red cardstock, then some green and then onto a white A2 card base.
  • To finish my card off, I added a black gem to the center of my snowflake and used some foam tape to pop the sentiment up under it.

Thanks so much for taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Wed.- ANYTHING GOES
The Holly and Ivy Christmas- ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
Use Your Stuff- ANYTHING GOES

Supplies
Stamp- Greetings (retired- Paper Smooches); Large Snowflake (SU)
Inks- DOX, Versafine Clair
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- bubble wrap; clear eb powder; black gem; foam tape, 
white Posca pen

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow what an arty and brilliant card xx