Sunday 19 November 2023

Happy Winter Wishes



Welcome
Here's a simple snowflake card I made using the stencil called Fetching Snowflake from 
A Colorful Life Designs.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I was playing with my Gel Plate, rubbed the Villainous Potion Distress ink pad right over the plate and blended out the colour using my brayer.
  • I laid the Fetching Snowflake stencil onto the plate and using a piece of white cardstock, rubbed over the plate with the stencil still in place to get my print.
  • I splattered with my white Posca pen and set aside to dry.
  • While that dried, I die cut the sentiment with some more white cardstock.
  • I glued the dried stenciled panel onto a piece of pale mauve cardstock, then onto a white A2 sized card base.
  • I glued the sentiment to the middle of the card and then added some purple sequins under that.


Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so very much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Allsorts (ANYTHING GOES)
Craft Rocket- WINTERTIME NO CHRISTMAS

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); Gel Plate; Speedball Brayer;
sequins (A Colorful Life Designs); Winter Wishes die (SSS)

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the shading of the violet with the white, a lovely card Karen. x

Liz said...

Great card, Karen. I love the stencilling and the shade of purple is beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Christmas Time option.
Liz xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful use of the stencil - love your purple background
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

Very striking in the white and purple contrast, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

superleuke kerstkaart. Tof gedaan. Leuk dat je meedoet bij onze challenge bij Girlz Creative Christmas
Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge
but we also want to see christpost on the card.

Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes

You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes

Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes

Creative Christmas 

Girlz makes Guyz Cards

Girlz creative crafts

Pat said...

Such a bright and beautiful look using the Villainous Potion ink Karen, and I love the added splatters and the large sentiment, and some pretty sequins too. x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
Dt Mervi