Tuesday 4 November 2014

Chubby Snowman


Who doesn't love a chubby little snowman.  This guy is just too cute.  I won him from Bugaboo a few months ago and he has been calling to me to make a card.  The hardest part of the cardmaking process for me is layout so seeing this challenge at Splitcoast got me ready to go.
So, I printed him off on my computer, coloured him with Copics then cut him out.  I added some sparkle with my Stella Wink pen.   I stamped the sentiment and looked for a word bubble die but didn't have one to fit so I free hand cut it out.  I added the snowman on top of a piece of leftover DP with a piece of twine and the snowflake and done.

Simon Says Wednesday- ANYTHING GOES


Brown Sugar- ANYTHING GOES

Use Your Stuff- SNOW


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps- Paper Smooches, Digi- Bugaboo/ snowflake die- Lawn Fawn/ DP/ Stella Wink pen/ twine/ enamel dot

18 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Karen
Love that snowman.... Fabby card...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lee-Anne said...

Aw he's just too cute for words, Karen! Wonderful design that's sure to make someone very happy at Christmas!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Karen, I love this chubby little snowman!!! And it's an ornament too! Darling coloring and wonderful fussy cutting, and I love the layout!! And of course, I also LOVE the snowflake die!! Hugs, my friend!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely adorable! SUCH a cute card! Thanks so much for joining Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Karen - what a super-cute bauble tag, and the snowflake is awesome! Thank you for joining in the fun again at ATCAS - Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Really great card! Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Loll said...

This is so sweet Karen!! The snowman is adorable, but I love that you've made him into a tag and hung him from the banner ... such a great design. Loll xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Karen, he certainly is an adorable snowman.
Pauline
x

laurie said...

LOVE this cute snowman card! He is so cute!

~Tammy~ said...

He sure is a cutie!!! What a keeper!!!! Cute cute cute!

Jill Norwood said...

Such a sweet stamp and card! Love your coloring and the speech bubble! :)

Nikki said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks so much for commenting on my Mama Elephant card xx

Maria said...

Absolutely darling! Love the sweet snowman!

Tammy said...

This is so cute Karen, I that little snowman!
Tammy x

Karen M said...

I love your card - what a cute snowman:) xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow beautiful Karen I love the snowman a lot , he looks so satisfite to be on you card!!!

Greetings
Maria

Anonymous said...

I love your chubby snowman he looks amazing and well done of the bubble cut out looks like a die cut ! Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my! He is a bit pudgy isn't he? I'm sure he's just big boned. I've enjoyed checking out all these winter cards today. I've decided my life in incomplete without that snowflake die.